Combatting Sexual Exploitation
President Jimmy Carter’s 2014 book A Call to Action - Women, Religion, Violence, and Power, identifies sexual exploitation as one of the major human rights violations of our time. How can we combat sexual exploitation, including human trafficking, prostitution, pornography and stripping? How can we listen to the voices and recommendations of survivors and push for the implementation of the Nordic Model to combat this human rights violation?
Feb. 16, 2018
Jan. 30, 2018
March 07, 2019
Sept. 30, 2019
- Jan. 31, 2018 Relevant Statistics on Sexual Assault and the Gender Gap
- May 21, 2018 Sustainable Development Goal 16: Peace, Justice, and Strong Institutions
- Oct. 30, 2018 Combating Sex Trafficking: The Nordic Model
- Nov. 01, 2018 Trafficking in Persons Report June 2018
- Nov. 28, 2018 Should African Countries Decriminalize Prostitution?
- May 13, 2019 Decriminalized Prostitution: Impunity for Violence and Exploitation
- May 31, 2019 Exit Services Survey Results Overview
- June 20, 2019 Trafficking In Persons Report June 2019
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Get the latest updates by entering your email address and clicking 'Subscribe' below.