Women in Leadership
When women have the tools to plan and lead, outcomes are focused on making societies safer, stronger, and more inclusive.
Feb. 13, 2018
Feb. 19, 2018
Sept. 13, 2019
- Jan. 22, 2018 UN Women: 2017 in Review
- Feb. 02, 2018 Mobilizing Action for Women and Girls in West Africa
- Feb. 19, 2018 Jimmy Carter Wants You! (To Help Him End Violence Against Women And Girls)
- Aug. 21, 2018 Afghan Women’s Open Letter to UN Security Council Members
- Dec. 13, 2018 How Does Knowledge Of Human Rights Empower Nigerian Women?
- May 21, 2019 Broadening Participation of Women of Ethnic Political Parties in the Peace Process
- June 03, 2019 How Can Women Help Bring Peace To Afghanistan?
- June 06, 2019 How Can Civil Society In Pakistan Be Supported?
- Sept. 11, 2019 Emory 21 Days of Peace 2019
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Get the latest updates by entering your email address and clicking 'Subscribe' below.