On February 23 at 11 a.m. ET (UTC -5), we joined with The Elders for a live conversation focusing international attention on the continued impact of Israel’s terrorist designation of six Palestinian civil society organizations and the need for this decision to be reversed.
- Zeid Ra’ad Al Hussein, The Elders / Former UN High Commissioner for Human Rights (co-host)
- Stacia George, The Carter Center (co-host)
- Shawan Jabarin, Al-Haq
- Sahar Francis, Addameer
- Ubai al-Aboudi, Bisan Center
- Khaled Quzmar, Defense for Children International, Palestine
- Fouad Abu Sif, The Union of Agricultural Work Committees
- Tahrir Jaber, Union of Palestinian Women Committees
Forum members may participate in live chat during the Roundtable. To join, click 'Join The Community' at top right of this page.