Criminal Justice and Human Rights
From high-level crimes against humanity to wrongful incarceration, legal systems must be managed to work in favor of protecting human rights.
Aug. 03, 2020
Philonise Floyd at the United Nations
Oct. 27, 2022
Racial Justice & white nationalism
- July 18, 2022 Executive Order on Advancing Effective, Accountable Policing and Criminal Justice Practices to Enhance Public Trust and Safety
- July 18, 2022 Georgia Online Voter Registration
- July 18, 2022 NAACP Legal Defense Fund
- July 18, 2022 Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) - Criminal Justice Reform
- July 18, 2022 Georgia Innocence Project
- July 18, 2022 Washington Post: Police Shootings Database (2015-present)
- Nov. 28, 2018 Should African Countries Decriminalize Prostitution?
- Aug. 10, 2020 June 19, 2020 UN Human Rights Council Resolution
- Aug. 10, 2020 June 7, 2020 Letter to UN Human Rights Council Calling for Special Session
- Aug. 03, 2020 Philonise Floyd Testimony before UN Human Rights Council (June 2020)
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Get the latest updates by entering your email address and clicking 'Subscribe' below.