Criminal Justice and Human Rights
From high-level crimes against humanity to wrongful incarceration, legal systems must be managed to work in favor of protecting human rights.
Aug. 03, 2020
Oct. 27, 2022
- July 18, 2022 Executive Order on Advancing Effective, Accountable Policing and Criminal Justice Practices to Enhance Public Trust and Safety
- July 18, 2022 Georgia Online Voter Registration
- July 18, 2022 NAACP Legal Defense Fund
- July 18, 2022 Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) - Criminal Justice Reform
- July 18, 2022 Georgia Innocence Project
- July 18, 2022 Washington Post: Police Shootings Database (2015-present)
- Nov. 28, 2018 Should African Countries Decriminalize Prostitution?
- Aug. 10, 2020 June 19, 2020 UN Human Rights Council Resolution
- Aug. 10, 2020 June 7, 2020 Letter to UN Human Rights Council Calling for Special Session
- Aug. 03, 2020 Philonise Floyd Testimony before UN Human Rights Council (June 2020)
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Get the latest updates by entering your email address and clicking 'Subscribe' below.