Economic, Social, and Cultural Rights
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights addresses civil and political rights as well as economic, social and cultural rights, although the first set of rights is often prioritized. There is a global consensus, however, that these two sets of rights are interdependent.
May 20, 2020
Feb. 13, 2018
Feb. 13, 2018
March 08, 2019
May 13, 2020
- Jan. 31, 2018 Women's Rights are Human Rights: United Nations Human Rights Office of the High Commissioner
- Feb. 02, 2018 From Now to 2030: What is Needed to Measure SDG 16
- May 21, 2018 Sustainable Development Goal 10: Reduced Inequalities
- May 21, 2018 Sustainable Development Goal 17: Partnerships
- May 21, 2018 Sustainable Development Goal 16: Peace, Justice, and Strong Institutions
- Feb. 01, 2019 Public Good Or Private Wealth?
- Nov. 26, 2019 How Empowering Women and Girls Can Help Solve the Climate Crisis
- Dec. 23, 2019 I Defend Rights
- Jan. 29, 2020 Our Year-Long March For Peace: India And Beyond
- April 03, 2020 The Highest Aspiration
- April 21, 2020 CIVICUS Monitor
- April 27, 2020 2019 CIVICUS State Of Civil Society Report
- May 12, 2020 United States Ratification of the Human Rights Covenants
- May 18, 2020 How Can Pain And Frustration Be Channeled Into Positive Actions In The Middle East?
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Get the latest updates by entering your email address and clicking 'Subscribe' below.