Israel and Palestine
The Carter Center has been engaged in efforts to promote comprehensive peace in Israel and the occupied Palestinian territory for decades. Since the establishment of the Palestinian Authority in the early 1990s, President Carter and The Carter Center have supported the Palestinians’ aspirations for self-determination and human rights.
- Dec. 21, 2021 Supporting Peace in Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territory
- Dec. 21, 2021 Summary Report: The Elders & The Carter Center Joint Convening with Palestinian Civil Society, March 4, 2021
- Dec. 21, 2021 Summary Report: The Elders & The Carter Center Joint Convening with Diaspora Palestinians, Nov. 19, 2020
- Dec. 21, 2021 Report: The Carter Center & The Elders Online Discussion, August 5, 2020
- Dec. 21, 2021 COVID-19 in the Occupied Palestinian Territories
- Dec. 21, 2021 Summary Report: Joint Convening With “1948 Palestinian” Civil Society & Thought Leaders
- Dec. 21, 2021 Precedent for Annexation – East Jerusalem Sept. 16, 2020
- Dec. 21, 2021 The Carter Center & The Elders Discussion, July 1, 2020
- Dec. 20, 2021 Background: The Tent Of Nations
- May 18, 2020 How Can Pain And Frustration Be Channeled Into Positive Actions In The Middle East?
- Dec. 21, 2021 The Threat of Israeli Annexation in the West Bank
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Get the latest updates by entering your email address and clicking 'Subscribe' below.